You will be qualified as a Reiki Master upon completion of this class, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Reiki.
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire III Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
Pre-requisite. To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire III Master ignition.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, Reiki ART and the ignition for Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire III system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire III symbol is given for a total of five.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 130 page class manual written by William Lee Rand
- Reiki Master Certificate
- Free copy of the Reiki News Magazine.
- CEs and CEUs for nurses and massage therapists, OT and personal trainers are provided.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire III system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience.
While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.